Tickets Go On Sale December 9, 2017
Tyler’s Restaurant & Taproom and Sam’s Quik Shop present The 6th Annual Bull City Food and Beer Experience on Sunday, February 25, 2018. Our event features delicious local restaurants, paired with breweries from across the nation. Unlimited food and beer samplings will be spread throughout all three DPAC floors, plus the Harris On Stage Experience will showcase local food trucks on the DPAC stage – with the help of County Fare, a daily food truck rodeo opening soon. Make sure you visit each level of DPAC’s lobbies and the stage for the full experience. Help a great cause and indulge in the finest food and beer the Bull City has to offer!
Benefit the Ellerbe Creek Watershed Association
This event is a fundraising event to benefit the ELLERBE CREEK WATERSHED ASSOCIATION. The mission of the Ellerbe Creek Watershed Association is to:
• Enable a living creek - a healthy stream in which an appropriately diverse group of native fish and invertebrate species thrive.
• Create a network of preserves and trails along which people can hike, bike, and walk from the Ellerbe Creek headwaters to Falls Lake.
• Build ties among Durham's diverse neighborhoods and communities using Ellerbe Creek as a link.
• Partner with the City and other groups that seek to move Durham to become a regional model for proactive urban stormwater management.
• Help adults, and especially kids, have the opportunity to enjoy and appreciate being outdoors in a learning and safe environment.
Help the Ellerbe Creek Watershed Association achieve their goals while drinking refreshing beers and eating tasty food at the 6th Annual Bull City Food and Beer Experience.
Can't Make the Event?
Iif you can't make the event, you can still help to support the Ellerbe Creek Watershed Association by making a donation via the link below:
If you have a question or comment about our 6th Annual Bull City Food & Beer Experience, send an email to [email protected] or fill out this form and we will be in contact with you as soon as possible.